Discuss getting gas safe registration, should i worry? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had two inspections, same inspector. He didn't want me to carry out any work. I done an install previous the first time. DOne a gas rate, tightness, working pressure and asked me about ventilation regarding the appliance. Second time, took him to 3 property's and talked about each one. THen had a crack for an hour about his hobby. As said, you passed acs so just chill

has anyone got any advise on getting gas safe registered in my own name ,just wonderd what sort of questions i will be asked,
I no how to do gas rates, tightness test, wp, bp, flue annalyser, just wondering is there anything else that anyone was asked when they did theirs?

im planning on doing 2 services, will that be ok or will they want to see some other type of work?

The other thing is will i need to know how to work out ventilation requirements without looking in a book, i normaly use a ventilation slide rule, is this ok to use on gs inspection?

Also say if i had a 1mbar drop over 2 mins and no smell of gas, its within the permissable drop but if i didn't investigate this on the inspection would i fail?

sorry for all the questions, i have found this forum realy helpfull and would be great to get a heads up on anything i may have missed or need to know, would realy apreciate it if anyone has any advice, thanks ![/QUOTE

never had a problem over the years with corgi ,they just want to see a good safe job,and to know you are safe,they know you might be a bit stressed on the day and they take this into consideration.

paid for my registration the day before christmas via the website, thanks for all the comments etc, made me a bit less worried :)

Tax bill january , registration PL insurance March not to mention van tax insurance ,FGA service ,accounts bill

yeah i no, im lucky in a way as i still work for a company, i hope it pays for itself soon though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to getting gas safe registration, should i worry? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back