Discuss Gas tumble dryer - CP12 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have been asked to do a LL gas safety check on a house that has a boiler and gas tumble dryer.
Is there a separate ticket for this?:book:

yes there is

:41: will have to call and cancel then
Cheers Shaun

Its a domestic house, no never had much to do with them.

Its a domestic house, no never had much to do with them.

tbh if its a decent make i would make sure its working etc (i would say no if you had to repair one) and didnt know they made them for dom normally use them for laundry houses etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas tumble dryer - CP12 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

L
  • Question
Hi, I am looking for type of connector to connect my tumble dryer drainage hose (Freestanding 9kg RapiDry Tumble Dryer B5T4923R) to my sink...
Replies
Views
Just a quick question on common ducts for gas laundry appliances. I have recently looked at a gas ironer which shared a common duct with 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
B
An engineer attended a boiler in my mothers house yesterday and he tried to convince me that turning off the boiler and turning it back on again...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock