Discuss Gas engineer required. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am looking for a gas engineer to come round and just turn off the gas supply to a tired old gas heater in the bathroom.

This will be in Rushden, Northants.

How soon do you want it do safegasinstall lives in Northampton but is out of the country at the minute

That is not a problem. I also would like my boiler serviced too if possible. Ideal Isar he24 (i know, total rubbish boiler)

A proper service on an isar can be half a days work but at least your looking in the right place, there are some good lads on here. I look after a good few icos/isar boilers round my way and if done properly they can last longer than the general (replace it norm) a lot is down to original install but if yours still works its worth a decent and PROPER service

Thanks for your help..Have pm'd you my number. I think I remember Stan, he popped round earlier in the year to have a look at some plumbing work I needed doing. Very helpful guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas engineer required. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock