Search the forum,

Discuss Gas engineer required. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am looking for a gas engineer to come round and just turn off the gas supply to a tired old gas heater in the bathroom.

This will be in Rushden, Northants.

How soon do you want it do safegasinstall lives in Northampton but is out of the country at the minute

That is not a problem. I also would like my boiler serviced too if possible. Ideal Isar he24 (i know, total rubbish boiler)

A proper service on an isar can be half a days work but at least your looking in the right place, there are some good lads on here. I look after a good few icos/isar boilers round my way and if done properly they can last longer than the general (replace it norm) a lot is down to original install but if yours still works its worth a decent and PROPER service

Thanks for your help..Have pm'd you my number. I think I remember Stan, he popped round earlier in the year to have a look at some plumbing work I needed doing. Very helpful guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas engineer required. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock