Discuss G3 plumber required in Birmingham for Heatrae Sadia multipoint 50 repair in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
Looking for a G3 qualified and experienced plumber to take a look at one of our Heatrae Sadia multipoint 50 units sited above ceiling in office toilets,we have an issue were there is constant running water through the tundish.
B31 area.
cheers

Reply to G3 plumber required in Birmingham for Heatrae Sadia multipoint 50 repair in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
We had a builder repair and rebuilt our property. He used his own plumber to do all the work around the property. We have since had a few issues...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
G
Hi there, In one of our office buildings we have a heatrae sadia multipoint 30 heating 3 basin taps in the ladies toilets and maybe another 3 in...
Replies
Views
GeorgeOz
G
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock