Discuss fuses keep blowing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

louisqaz

hi we have an apollo 30/50 boiler which keeps blowing the 3 amp fuse it seems to happen when the room thermostat is turned i have replaced the thermostat but the problem has not gone away any ideas thanks

If working ok on hot water mode,not likely to be boiler,is pump or anything leaking on c/h motorised valve maybe,inspect wiring connections

imho

would the suppressor have anything to do with it as this has burnt out

Wots a suppressor? disconnect the pump and safely insulte the wire connections and select the heating. If it fires you prob is the pump, if not I would think it your valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fuses keep blowing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all We have a Vaillant turbomax plus 828e combi which we found powered off a few days ago. Turns out the 2a glass fuse on the PCB had gone...
Replies
Views
Hi, My boiler, which is 3 years old, has stopped working and it turns out it was the fuse. I had an engineer resolve the issue, but when I turned...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a problem with a fuse constantly blowing on the heating system. It’s only been in the last few days… the zone valves are working...
Replies
Views
the majority of my radiators have thermostatic valves. Some of these work fine but some of them dont let you adjust the temp. ie. Setting one...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock