Discuss Found this little gem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxic Ted

Found this little gem in Lidl today........and its really quite good.
DSC_0285.jpg

£1.49 I'd buy a van full. Where's it from?

Lidl also do German cans of lager on offer sometimes for 50 pence a can.
It's decent stuff and think about 5% strength.
Lidl seem to have finally won over a lot of people of all classes.
I notice an elderly gent comes in a Rolls Royce to my local Lidl

Yes mate, i used to be a snob and avoid the place, but it has some really good stuff........the doughnuts are to die for and they have a few decent ales. Well worth a look IMHO.

I went in there for a lady to buy salt!!!

It's like a old school fete with stuff here & there. I thought it was a supermarket! Couldn't find anything, I left sharpish & went to tesco!

Lidl also do German cans of lager on offer sometimes for 50 pence a can.
It's decent stuff and think about 5% strength.
Lidl seem to have finally won over a lot of people of all classes.
I notice an elderly gent comes in a Rolls Royce to my local Lidl

Yeah, that's why he drives a rolls the tight so & so

Found these two in lidl today........thought one would suite Croppie and the other would suit Lame......which is which to you think?
DSC_0296.jpgDSC_0295.jpg

C`mon, Funnel Blower could only go to one of the two now. lol

And it`s gone quiet over there,
Oh it`s gone quiet over there,

It`s all gone quiet,
All gone quiet,
All gone quiet over there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`ve known lots of people like you Toxic, willing to make the bullets but not willing to fire em!

Funnel Blower to Lame & The Guzzler to crops.

Your turn.

I can fire my own bullets but i'm in a mischievous mood.......like the puppet in the SAW movie riding Croppies tricycle........."i want to play a game....."

And it`s gone quiet over there,
Oh it`s gone quiet over there,

It`s all gone quiet,
All gone quiet,
All gone quiet over there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry RPM i was pouring a beer......i didn't know i was being timed.

I can fire my own bullets but i'm in a mischievous mood.......like the puppet in the SAW movie riding Croppies tricycle........."i want to play a game....."

Talk to the hand man, talk to the hand,
Cos the head ain`t listening ! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Found this little gem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have recently moved house.it appears the shower drain has become blocked and there is no inner cup to remove and clean. I believe the waste is a...
Replies
Views
D
I have a hot water slab leak which is found behind my bathroom vanity. We heard the noise for a week but never saw any water. Just today we saw...
Replies
Views
drpepper68
D
  • Question
Hi All. I am trying to locate the stopcock in my property. After a good few hours searching I think I may have found it - but would like some...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've had a WB 8000 35kw boiler installed today and was searching through some websites which talked about range rating your boiler and/or...
Replies
Views
Back