Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Found this little gem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxic Ted

Found this little gem in Lidl today........and its really quite good.
DSC_0285.jpg

£1.49 I'd buy a van full. Where's it from?

Lidl also do German cans of lager on offer sometimes for 50 pence a can.
It's decent stuff and think about 5% strength.
Lidl seem to have finally won over a lot of people of all classes.
I notice an elderly gent comes in a Rolls Royce to my local Lidl

Yes mate, i used to be a snob and avoid the place, but it has some really good stuff........the doughnuts are to die for and they have a few decent ales. Well worth a look IMHO.

I went in there for a lady to buy salt!!!

It's like a old school fete with stuff here & there. I thought it was a supermarket! Couldn't find anything, I left sharpish & went to tesco!

Lidl also do German cans of lager on offer sometimes for 50 pence a can.
It's decent stuff and think about 5% strength.
Lidl seem to have finally won over a lot of people of all classes.
I notice an elderly gent comes in a Rolls Royce to my local Lidl

Yeah, that's why he drives a rolls the tight so & so

Found these two in lidl today........thought one would suite Croppie and the other would suit Lame......which is which to you think?
DSC_0296.jpgDSC_0295.jpg

C`mon, Funnel Blower could only go to one of the two now. lol

And it`s gone quiet over there,
Oh it`s gone quiet over there,

It`s all gone quiet,
All gone quiet,
All gone quiet over there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`ve known lots of people like you Toxic, willing to make the bullets but not willing to fire em!

Funnel Blower to Lame & The Guzzler to crops.

Your turn.

I can fire my own bullets but i'm in a mischievous mood.......like the puppet in the SAW movie riding Croppies tricycle........."i want to play a game....."

And it`s gone quiet over there,
Oh it`s gone quiet over there,

It`s all gone quiet,
All gone quiet,
All gone quiet over there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry RPM i was pouring a beer......i didn't know i was being timed.

I can fire my own bullets but i'm in a mischievous mood.......like the puppet in the SAW movie riding Croppies tricycle........."i want to play a game....."

Talk to the hand man, talk to the hand,
Cos the head ain`t listening ! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Found this little gem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock