Hannah

So am really confused about what's the difference between flux's :mad2:

Can anybody tell me? :smiley2:

Hannah x

So am really confused about what's the difference between flux's :mad2:

Can anybody tell me? :smiley2:

Hannah x

Laco is easy peasy

Power flow is better imo but it gets to work as soon as it hits the copper and make it hard to get 15mm fittings on sometimes.

They're the only ones I've used

Laco is for men, power flux is for diyers, ever flux stings too much in a cut. And then there's this....
image.jpg

Everflux is the best but you need to be careful as it is very corrosive. If you drop any it will eat it's way through the earth's crust and down to the centre of the earth where it will cause a reaction and the entire globe will go up in a puff of vapour. That's why it's important to use dust sheets.

Laco makes your fingers smell worse than the others. Laco also seems to get into your clothes.

ones a yellow tub, ones a black tub with red cap, ones a white tub with blue cap, ones a metal tin with pinkish label.

theres alot of differences :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flux in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hi, I'm hoping you can tell me the main differences between: Mira Digital Activate Shower & Mira Digital Platinum Shower and also the main...
Replies
Views
Can anyone please tell me where I might purchase a 90° bend 15mm x 22mm Isolating Valve Thanks and Regards. Hugh
Replies
Views
How can you tell the difference between white pvc and ABS if the pipe has been cut in a way that doesn’t show the pipe details.
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I...
Replies
Views
Hello, i'm doing some heatloss calculations, going by a fairly old plumbing book. The formula for calculating heatloss would be Surface Area x...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock