• Replies 29
  • Views 4K
  • flux

Discuss flux in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

woodytheplumber

what fluxes are you other plumbers using now then? i allways use powerflow and leadsolder on C/H powerflow and lead free on hot and cold and Laco and leaded on gas

I don't worry about all that nonsense, pushfit, compression and flexis for me every day!

ha ha i am guessing (or hoping) thats sarcasum! flexies are for diy'ers and bad ones at that!

I used to use travis perkins 4trade flux which I picked up one day and realised its actually pretty good so used it for ages. Was like a cross beteen Powerflow and Laco.

Laco before that, and Laco now as I don'r use travis anymore.

i prefer powerflow and hardly use any but never risk it on gas?!

I prefer Yorkshire flux but been using plumfix own brand at the mo as its cheap! Very clean to use as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to flux in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I have this 3.25mm lead-free grade 99c solder wire. I know that the good practice to bend the wire before...
Replies
Views
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a...
Replies
Views
looking for a plumber who can repair a opalia C 16 gas hot water heater or advise local plumber.
Replies
Views
I'm currently refurbishing a room. Plumber has been in for first fix to lay new pipework for new radiators. He's laid fresh copper pipe, however...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a fully pumped heating system fitted with a Drayton MA1 diverter, after the summer run the heating stopped coming on, so I replaced the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock