Discuss Flush pipe seal leaking in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

When possible, I prefer the external type flush pipe connectors. Second best are the white internal type. I'm not keen on the transparent internal type as they seem slippy to me.

What type are you using?

When possible, I prefer the external type flush pipe connectors. Second best are the white internal type. I'm not keen on the transparent internal type as they seem slippy to me.

What type are you using?
Hi
It’s a black fin style seal. Only a cheap one from Screwfix. Do you recommend any particular brand. Could you send me a link to any?

Last edited:

Reply to Flush pipe seal leaking in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had a plumber in to replace my old pan connector as it was leaking due to the wax deteriorating. Now when this toilet clogs up (which is a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys So a bit of a dilemma Normal WC Unit height 766mm which is around the average mark. quite alot of bogs lets say the flush pipe center...
Replies
Views
The soil pipe from my bathroom passes through the outside wall and into the roofspace above the adjacent single storey kitchen before dropping...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, seeking advice on my toilet. (Layman here, please be gentle with me.) When we flush the loo upstairs, it flushes fine (therefore assuming...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock