Discuss Fluidmaster pressure regulator required? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a Fluidmaster Pro45B to be fitted.

At what water pressure would it be advisable to fit the flow regulator? The instructions mention to use it if water hammer or noise is an issue, but don't indicate any figures. My pressure is about 3 bar. Would the (internal) overflow cope with the full rate of flow if a failure occurred?

I fitted the similar 400 model a few years ago and don't seem to remember it being supplied with a flow regulator.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fluidmaster pressure regulator required? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have bought a cheap boiler to run my hot tub as others have on the interweb and have a question that you amazing plumbers will probably...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone.! I have a Betacom 2 24 Boiler ( 10 years old) and have been having issues with the pressure dropping. So far, I have had 2...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I have a bit of a strange problem. A handful of times I've had a leak from the kitchen ceiling. This has always occurred when there has been...
Replies
Views
Peterbromley
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock