Search the forum,

Discuss Fluid master Push button siphons in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Beware when you buy the white boxed fluid masters as they've supplied a load with the seal washer missing so the siphon just let's by.

Found out after fitting one and having to go back to plumb center for a replacement and costing me an hour of my life!!!!!

Just a heads up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fluid master Push button siphons in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have model number FL2026 concealed cistern - picture attached. The system is not working when pushing via the buttons on the plate. It used to work when we push directly after removing the plate. Even this has become hit and miss now - specially with the yellow button. The pins (used to...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked very corroded around the tap handle. An Anglian Water engineer was at the property measuring my water pressure and flow rate. When he saw the...
Replies
Views
I am planning to get a new WC for the downstairs cloakroom in our house. We have two possible WCs in mind. Both have a cistern with a lever rather than a push button on the middle of the lid, which is what my wife and I prefer. I am concerned about the siphons supplied with the cisterns. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, Newbie needs soem help please... i got a shower wall plate with shower diverter knob at top and thermostat knob below. The thermostat knob is dripping..... I took off the knob and can see the head of the thermostat cartrdige. I dont know the brand and it's not on the plate as fitted 12yrs...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, Our push button toilet won't flush properly most of the time, if you push the button it makes a half-hearted attempt, but gives up; sometimes you have to push it quickly 3 or 4 times and it eventually flushes; occasionally it just won't do a proper flush and you have to leave it for...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock