Discuss flickr in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Does anybody use this for a form of advertising your work to potential customers ??

got a stack of pics on my phone and never really bothered uploading them anywhere so was thinking flickr

i do but not uploaded for months . its good to leave a card with customer so they can look after weve quoted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to flickr in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have to connect the UPVC pipe to the ground. There's a connection of sorts there already. The rubber gasket there has perished but I don't seem...
Replies
Views
Hey there I'm looking for some advice on a potential issue I'm having with an old back boiler. So just moved into my parents' old house with my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Easy if you're a plumber I guess, but if you have no plumbing knowledge? Its a Bosch, nearly ten years old I think, its door won't shut, so it...
Replies
Views
V
Hi all, I'm completely inexperienced at this, but my kitchen taps are ancient, and the water has started dripping. Rather than just change the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back