Discuss Flame Lift Off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trigger123

Hi what would i be looking for if i had flame lift off on a new installation ?

Thanks for that, like i said a new installation i was thinking low working pressure

its just a question i have been set, i think the key to the answer is in the word NEW, im struggling with this one

Vitiation would also cause this.

Check that the flue correctly fitted.

What appliance are we talking about here

And if it's a boiler is it premix or standard

if your gas pressures are correct then i would be looking at the flue system. Probably poc tube cut to short/disconnected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flame Lift Off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a portable gas fire which keeps switching off. The pilot light lifts for 10 seconds, critically above the thermocouple and then the gas...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
My towel rail is not electric but separate to central heating and has been working consistently but since the 2 port valve was replaced on Monday...
Replies
Views
If doing safety checks on a new oven. You check the fsd on the hobs are operating within 30seconds. Are modern ovens now mainly thermo electric...
Replies
Views
Hi I bought a basin tap single lever. It lifts up & to the right but won’t turn to the left for hot I haven installed it yet I’ve only put it on...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock