Discuss Fixing for waste from washer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fredddy

Hi, not sure if this post is in the right place but here it is anyway:

I'm a complete novice when it comes to plumbing so bear with me.

I recently moved house and I am trying to connect the waste pipe from the washer under my sink but apparently I needed a part called a 'long nose spigot?' Anyway after looking around for this part I think I found what I need. Unfortunately the only ones I can find are 40mm and when I measure the diameter of the pipe I'm trying to fit it too it's only 30mm. I can't find any smaller parts than 40mm anywhere. Maybe because I'm not too sure what I'm looking for. It also needs tone the type of fitting that connects and tightens by screwing it on.

Anyone know the part or where I can get the part from? Or maybe another way around it?
I'll try and post some pictures to help my explanation. Thanks for anyway advice!
Fred

image.jpg

That looks like what I need! Thanks for the reply. Will that for the 30mm pipe? Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fixing for waste from washer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, just hoping someone can advise on best option to connect 40mm waste pipe to a flexible bath waste hose of approx 30mm, I assume some form a...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
I'm a DIYer and have a problematic toilet setup to fix: The waste pipe was installed too high for waste to flow out from a standard toilet...
Replies
Views
Morning All, Just after some advice as I have been asked to plumb in a sink and washing machine waste for a new kitchenette. The other side of the...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
Back