Discuss Fitting Franke Fuji kitchen tap in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I am going to be fitting a Franke Fuji tap at my daughter’s. The tap comes with the hot and cold flexible tails, the hot has a standard nut and rubber washer on the end for connecting to a male compression fitting but the cold has a different end ( I think because it has a non return valve fitted), it is a male end without a nut or olive. My question is how do I connect up this male end, do I simply just put the 15mm supply pipe in to it and use my own nut and olive to make a compression fitting, if not what?
Hopefully pictures attached.
Thank you

Attachments

• 39E7B710-1819-4ECC-AFBE-0771E1A442C2.jpeg
    39E7B710-1819-4ECC-AFBE-0771E1A442C2.jpeg
    459.9 KB · Views: 23
  • DEFB1509-75DE-4EA0-BBAA-608FE4B4A683.jpeg
    DEFB1509-75DE-4EA0-BBAA-608FE4B4A683.jpeg
    351.1 KB · Views: 21
Correct I know it’s weird it doesn’t come with a nut and olive for the price of the tap

Reply to Fitting Franke Fuji kitchen tap in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had a plumber fit a new mono block kitchen tap. The water runs very slowly now. Also, not sure if this is to do with it, but my hot water...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Hi. I have to replace the taps on a small sink. Currently the tails fit onto the hot and cold-water supplies into a female end fitting. I want to...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am replacing a kitchen tap and have run into some trouble when connecting the flexi hot and cold pipes to the hot and cold mains pipes. The...
Replies
Views
Adam tl
A
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need some advise, will greatly appreciate if someone can help. My mixer tap is leaking from base want to renew it. However the tap...
Replies
Views
Back