Discuss fill valve replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

anyone know the make of this fill valve please.
all boxed and tiled in you know what its like!
replacement best option:yesnod:

IMG_1096.jpgIMG_1097.jpg

They are cack, the diaphragm will be split, nobody keeps them, I have to order off of ebay ÂŁ2.00 something a pop. Have to change one out tomorrow. Nice 5 minute job.

They are cack, the diaphragm will be split, nobody keeps them, I have to order off of ebay ÂŁ2.00 something a pop. Have to change one out tomorrow. Nice 5 minute job.

happen to have some in stock, yup it was split.
problem now is it keeps filling and not shutting off?
something to do with the stopper on the arm ?..no idea!

Why do folk fit these tiny toilets that you can't work on or replace parts with universal parts as there is no room and then go a box them in and tile over

http://m.NoLinkingToThis/pr-gallery.htm?id=4286G#imggal1
May be one in this kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fill valve replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, does anyone know why the water only fills 1/3 of the way please?
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back