Search the forum,

Discuss fill valve replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

anyone know the make of this fill valve please.
all boxed and tiled in you know what its like!
replacement best option:yesnod:

IMG_1096.jpgIMG_1097.jpg

They are cack, the diaphragm will be split, nobody keeps them, I have to order off of ebay ÂŁ2.00 something a pop. Have to change one out tomorrow. Nice 5 minute job.

They are cack, the diaphragm will be split, nobody keeps them, I have to order off of ebay ÂŁ2.00 something a pop. Have to change one out tomorrow. Nice 5 minute job.

happen to have some in stock, yup it was split.
problem now is it keeps filling and not shutting off?
something to do with the stopper on the arm ?..no idea!

Why do folk fit these tiny toilets that you can't work on or replace parts with universal parts as there is no room and then go a box them in and tile over

http://m.NoLinkingToThis/pr-gallery.htm?id=4286G#imggal1
May be one in this kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fill valve replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush. It is all tiled in and changing to a Siamp or fluidmaster is not an option anyone have any ideas Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, My tenant toilet has just started to fill up really slow, he has said it takes 20mins to fill the tank, what could be the issue? He provided a short video that I have attached. Would be good to know what to look for, or what parts to take when going to take a look. Thank you good...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need to replace a radiator in the kitchen, the 10mm copper has split so using this opertunaty to replace it with a towel one and also need to remove both valves and make the pipes shorter. Its a gravity fed system and the last radiator in the system , I have a bung kit, i know i can...
Replies
Views
Please see attached pic. . . . I would like to replace the drain cover in my ensuite shower. Also, I am hoping, if possible, to replace the top part without taking the shower basin out (is that possible)? How / what with?
Replies
Views
P
Hi, one of the two hooks on my toilet Torbeck fill valve has broken, and so the float can't connect. I've bought a new fill valve, however it's incredibly difficult to access underneath and replace the whole valve. I therefore just want to replace the plastic part that has the two hooks...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock