Discuss Favorite Pet Hates (Why would you do that !!) - Please list yours in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custards that go get other quotes when you refuse to haggle, then realise you're the cheapest and accept then when you arrive 10 mins early to do the job you see the custards leave the house!!! A holes!!!

Custards who say "okay, I'll take that appointment. But if I can get someone else sooner I'll cancel you"

Yeah, right.

/\ YES! That.

Imagine saying the reverse. "Ok that's fine. But if in the meantime a job comes in I prefer the sound of, I'll cancel your's."

Buy a caravan ;)
I just did.
The idea is to get away most weekends for a couple of days. We are only an hour or so from the lakes district so im not too far if theres a work emergency.

Customers who's job happens to be a bloody engineer!

Had one today, a print out of the boiler spare with price on it left on the side by the boiler. And a very long conversation about concealed flues, aparantly it doesn't apply to him.

Customers who's job happens to be a bloody engineer!

Had one today, a print out of the boiler spare with price on it left on the side by the boiler. And a very long conversation about concealed flues, aparantly it doesn't apply to him.

You're really going to have to expand on this one......

Wasn't a Vaillant by any chance?

Hands! all over your job that aren't yours, I went to fit a new washing machine this morning (Sat) for an oldish friendly customer of mine, she always interferes and I knew it would definately not be easy, Currys have walked away as it was hard wired and I was fitting a single socket under the unit but had a nightmare with the short screws in the existing FCU as it was so tight. I got some longer ones from my van and one went in fine and one was a little tight but like an idiot (it was already beer time) I kept turning and the stupid thing sheared off leaving a 5mm stubb in the backbox that could not be removed with grips..

I thought right here she comes...right on que "hows it going Phil"....oragh why do they always come in as soon as everything goes to t1ts.

I had my head under the wall unit trying to drill it out getting all stressed, then there were hands all over with nail varnish I thought these are not my hands so why are they involved? I thought like slapping them away!

Got it sorted in the end, those 70mm screws are so soft!

Last edited:
Friendly lady customer, nail varnished fingers all over what Phil? C`mon spill the beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Favorite Pet Hates (Why would you do that !!) - Please list yours in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock