Search the forum,

Discuss fault codes for ideal icos boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

danielp

hello does anyone know any faults or the codes for this boiler hae looked on the internet but cant find them and its to late to ring ideal ! the codes were lf then changed to h flash then e and alternated between the two thanks

Fault code icos anywhere on the boiler means throw it away and get a real boiler
HOW IN THIS DAY CAN ANYONE PRODUCE A BOILER THAT TOTALS THE BOARD WHEN A FAN FAILS SUFELY A FUSE SOMEWHERE WOULD HAVE SORTED THIS

Last edited:
hello does anyone know any faults or the codes for this boiler hae looked on the internet but cant find them and its to late to ring ideal ! the codes were lf then changed to h flash then e and alternated between the two thanks

Turn the fuse spur off for 10 seconds then turn back on and it will hopefully be ok, this is a common clich on icos. If it goes back to "h e " im afraid you will have to replace the pcb ( expensive )

ouch yes it tripped out all the electrics when i turned up it ignited and was thudding on the casing like the poc wernt getting away then displayed h e but didnt have tools as was at a friends late sunday also could smell neat gas coming from it so just isolated it now !

ok yer thanks will try that i was going to go round tonight but went home and my own boiler had failed ! just getting into more breakdowns now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fault codes for ideal icos boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Hi All I know I know ... another HE24 LF code problem. Fix is replace boiler ;-) My problem is slightly different to other posts I've been...
Replies
Views
Mikesin
M
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
My boiler is an Ideal Icos HE30 boiler. This supplies the central heating and a separate heat store - in other words a big cylinder - for domestic...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, I'm having trouble with our Ideal Icos HE24 boiler at home as it appears to be short cycling. Going to try and keep this concise but...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock