Discuss EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
can never trust a remain campaigner to take over. it would NOT be in the best interest of the majority who voted out.
there would be too many 'compromises' made imo!
i think gove should now put his money where his mouth is and take over, get it sorted now. come a new election, then it can be decided if he shall remain to run the country into the future.....not that i am a con voter but what choice is there lol.
anotherthing, i never want to see another female priminister in my lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its all a farce mate half of them if they could go back in time would back leave just to get the victory points and further their careers.

It's a mess! If you have a couple of minutes, have a read.

Boris took the pin out of the grenade and ran away, not surprising as Cameron played a blinder at the end.

The negotiations will look something like this (substitute Johnson for whichever useless pos will stand as PM)

The leaving negotiations:
Boris Johnson: "We want access to the common market and pay you a lot less".
EU: "OK, you can pay us £200m a week"
Boris Johnson: "But that's more than what we pay you now".
EU:"Not according to your big red bus"
Boris Johnson: "Come on, we've all said things we didn't mean, to get elected"
EU: "Oh, now we're elected. Last week you said we were a dictatorship"
Boris Johnson: "Ok, but we won't allow free movement of people"
EU:"You will, or we will take away your access to common market and watch your financial services move to Paris and Dublin".
Boris Johnson: "But we won't follow EU regulations"
EU: "You will implement what we tell you, or see the last point"
Boris Johnson: "But I want a say in how these regulations are drafted and made"
EU: "So you basically want to be an EU member".

They are all scum, but him in particular: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UUYbxLri_Og

'I'm not equipped to be PM' ?*just one of Gove's many categorical denials | Politics | The Guardian

Borris' dump and run http://gu.com/p/4n9f4/fb

This is funny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJdVDbw7hXM

Hypocrite much? Nigel Farage uses private company to reduce tax bill | Politics | The Guardian

This is the shape of things to come for the multi nationals based in the UK: Vodafone could move London HQ outside UK post-Brexit - BBC News

This is what you should be seeing/hearing on TV: [video]https://www.************/JeremyCorbynMP/videos/10154339597818872/[/video] but instead you are shown the childish crap the Murdoch wants you to see.

Last edited:
Never knew what he was talking about and didn't really care.

Screen Shot 2016-07-01 at 09.28.52.jpg

And we're getting this:

[video=youtube;J7E2NkyI4S4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E2NkyI4S4[/video]

Unfeasibly small hands and the lip movement mean this man is not to be trusted!

Last edited:
I wonder if the Leave campaign can be taken to court? [video=youtube;0dosmKwrAbI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dosmKwrAbI[/video]

It's all to play for at the moment, IMO we should aim to form a larger customs / free trade area outwith the EU initially and then pick up the EU countries as they drop out also.

America is already chasing this , as are AUZ / NZ that cant be far off the EU's gdp just with those few.

We shouldn't be chasing what we had, as we know it wasn't great, and closer union is bound to come and sooner than later (http://www.tvp.info/25939587/europejskie-superpanstwo-zobacz-oryginalny-dokument) We should look to the future and make things better for ourselves by learning what doesn't work with the current model, which no matter how much you say change things from within was never going to happen.

I wonder if the Leave campaign can be taken to court? [video=youtube;0dosmKwrAbI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dosmKwrAbI[/video]

only if the England supporters club can for making everyone believe they can beat iceland!! same thing!

It's all to play for at the moment, IMO we should aim to form a larger customs / free trade area outwith the EU initially and then pick up the EU countries as they drop out also.

America is already chasing this , as are AUZ / NZ that cant be far off the EU's gdp just with those few.

We shouldn't be chasing what we had, as we know it wasn't great, and closer union is bound to come and sooner than later (http://www.tvp.info/25939587/europejskie-superpanstwo-zobacz-oryginalny-dokument) We should look to the future and make things better for ourselves by learning what doesn't work with the current model, which no matter how much you say change things from within was never going to happen.

What's to play for? There will be free access to the EU market without free movement of people. We already trade with 50 other countries directly, who should we aim for? If you're referring to TTIP then I'm afraid you're on very thin ice.

What's to play for? There will be free access to the EU market without free movement of people. We already trade with 50 other countries directly, who should we aim for? If you're referring to TTIP then I'm afraid you're on very thin ice.

TTIP is obviously the EU's deal with the states, there are mutterings about getng a new deal pushed through for the UK on the QT.

Main problem with the TTIP is the input into legislation the US are pushing for, if we just want a customs / trade union none of that would be required.

TTIP is obviously the EU's deal with the states, there are mutterings about getng a new deal pushed through for the UK on the QT.

Main problem with the TTIP is the input into legislation the US are pushing for, if we just want a customs / trade union none of that would be required.

We will accept TTIP or any form of it because we will be crying out for money into our economy. TTIP is NOT a good thing.

he was an orphan, perhaps had rickets? i like what he says for a con'

He can't be trusted, lies and will say anything as the Brexit campaign demonstrated. I can't believe he gets the time of day to be honest.

Talkinkpysh. He should go join the 45 but he will not renew his membership next year!

Been there with the bitterness.

We both voted out in the Scottish ref and Denise's birthday is the 18th Sept (referendum day, full of hope) and mine is the 19th (judgement day, dejected)
I truly felt the 19th September 2014 was the worst day of my life ever. Its a feeling i still can't quite explain and for the next 2 or 3 months i honestly wanted to kill anyone who voted No and fell out with friends of many years including members of my family.

Maybe some feel this way about this ref?

By Christmas i had calmed down and accepted things as they were.

Btw i agree with a lot of Sturgeons policies but i (and everyone i know) would never vote to leave the UK to join the Euros. She has miscalculated on that one. It will never happen.
At least we could come out with a few songs at the time. I've never heard a song from either Remain of Brexit
eg
Just transpose the words to suit ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHaZ10brOWM

Corbyn for example. I know where you'll take it now, but that's not the question you asked. :D

Corbyn can only be trusted to be a useless leader of the Labour Party who will make them unelectable. He is as two faced and many others.
Tbh, I actually now like the fact that he has exposed himself by becoming Labour leader.
He doesn't actually stand up for all the ordinary people, - just certain people

Corbyn can only be trusted to be a useless leader of the Labour Party who will make them unelectable. He is as two faced and many others.
Tbh, I actually now like the fact that he has exposed himself by becoming Labour leader.
He doesn't actually stand up for all the ordinary people, - just certain people

You couldn't be further from the truth but then you need to look for it to find it.

You couldn't be further from the truth but then you need to look for it to find it.

Corbyn is not very clear where he stands on so many things, so hard to get what the full truth is. I am never going to trust him because of his past, unless he apologises and admits he was wrong, but that will never happen.
Most politicians though are alike, - they state truths, half truths and then mix them up with lies, or omit some facts to make political gains. Ironically many politicians that tell the truth will not progress well.

Corbyn is not very clear where he stands on so many things, so hard to get what the full truth is. I am never going to trust him because of his past, unless he apologises and admits he was wrong, but that will never happen.
Most politicians though are alike, - they state truths, half truths and then mix them up with lies, or omit some facts to make political gains. Ironically many politicians that tell the truth will not progress well.

It's a sad state of affairs, politicians seem to have made a career out of lying. It's a shame many people were rebelling at this and austerity rather than the EU.

Still we've made out bed and now we've got to get on with it.

Hammers it's come up as post 185 and then again as post 189

Corbyn is a dick and even he knows it but he is ramming that dick up the rse of the Blairites just because he can.
We have in the past week seen not only a labour party rebellion (basically a coup supported/orchestrated by Alistair Campbell who miraculously appeared on every media channel as the shadow cabinet left one by one for maximum impact) but also an establishment dig at him (camerons jibe). 170 odd of his party openly rebelling and no one wants to be the first to put the boot in because they know they will loose.
I have no time for the man and disagree with just about everything he stands for but the alternative labour party is some uni graduate who went straight into politics and knows nothing about the working man or classes. Politicians are all just different shades of grey these days no matter what party they are in.
I wouldn't trust any of them to bring me back the correct change if i sent them to the shop.
As Bob sung, the times they are a changing.
Btw imo, if Gove wins with the tories we are fkd.

if your going to talk like that tam, then i am moving the thread based on 95% of the posters being pub members,
and on that basis it is a majority vote so, were in ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi guys thankfully not been needing to com on for a while but could do with a pointer. 2 weeks ago I noticed boiler didn’t fire for hot water in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock