Discuss EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's to play for? There will be free access to the EU market without free movement of people. We already trade with 50 other countries directly, who should we aim for? If you're referring to TTIP then I'm afraid you're on very thin ice.

TTIP is obviously the EU's deal with the states, there are mutterings about getng a new deal pushed through for the UK on the QT.

Main problem with the TTIP is the input into legislation the US are pushing for, if we just want a customs / trade union none of that would be required.

TTIP is obviously the EU's deal with the states, there are mutterings about getng a new deal pushed through for the UK on the QT.

Main problem with the TTIP is the input into legislation the US are pushing for, if we just want a customs / trade union none of that would be required.

We will accept TTIP or any form of it because we will be crying out for money into our economy. TTIP is NOT a good thing.

he was an orphan, perhaps had rickets? i like what he says for a con'

He can't be trusted, lies and will say anything as the Brexit campaign demonstrated. I can't believe he gets the time of day to be honest.

I wonder if the Leave campaign can be taken to court? [video=youtube;0dosmKwrAbI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dosmKwrAbI[/video]

Talkinkpysh. He should go join the 45 but he will not renew his membership next year!

Been there with the bitterness.

We both voted out in the Scottish ref and Denise's birthday is the 18th Sept (referendum day, full of hope) and mine is the 19th (judgement day, dejected)
I truly felt the 19th September 2014 was the worst day of my life ever. Its a feeling i still can't quite explain and for the next 2 or 3 months i honestly wanted to kill anyone who voted No and fell out with friends of many years including members of my family.

Maybe some feel this way about this ref?

By Christmas i had calmed down and accepted things as they were.

Btw i agree with a lot of Sturgeons policies but i (and everyone i know) would never vote to leave the UK to join the Euros. She has miscalculated on that one. It will never happen.
At least we could come out with a few songs at the time. I've never heard a song from either Remain of Brexit
eg
Just transpose the words to suit ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHaZ10brOWM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back