Search the forum,

Discuss EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost all interest now , bought some shares other day when low :)

Problem is everytime he's questioned he'll be asked about when £350mil is going to x y z, at least with him onside under may he can run the negotiations to get us out, not some fudged compromise that benefits westminster and london only.

Problem is everytime he's questioned he'll be asked about when £350mil is going to x y z, at least with him onside under may he can run the negotiations to get us out, not some fudged compromise that benefits westminster and london only.

Wasn`t it Gove who negotiated with the teachers if it was then we are truly doomed!

It was and popular he was not, may negotiated and got boo'd from police iirc, and had the firemen on strike, Fox is way of to the right so not good news and Crabbe is too young and inexperienced for such times.

If May runs the country like she did the passport office no one will be going anywhere. When she cancelled emergency travel documents, a British mother, who gave birth overseas, waited eleven months before passport was issued for new born daughter.

can never trust a remain campaigner to take over. it would NOT be in the best interest of the majority who voted out.
there would be too many 'compromises' made imo!
i think gove should now put his money where his mouth is and take over, get it sorted now. come a new election, then it can be decided if he shall remain to run the country into the future.....not that i am a con voter but what choice is there lol.
anotherthing, i never want to see another female priminister in my lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can never trust a remain campaigner to take over. it would NOT be in the best interest of the majority who voted out.
there would be too many 'compromises' made imo!
i think gove should now put his money where his mouth is and take over, get it sorted now. come a new election, then it can be decided if he shall remain to run the country into the future.....not that i am a con voter but what choice is there lol.
anotherthing, i never want to see another female priminister in my lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its all a farce mate half of them if they could go back in time would back leave just to get the victory points and further their careers.

It's a mess! If you have a couple of minutes, have a read.

Boris took the pin out of the grenade and ran away, not surprising as Cameron played a blinder at the end.

The negotiations will look something like this (substitute Johnson for whichever useless pos will stand as PM)

The leaving negotiations:
Boris Johnson: "We want access to the common market and pay you a lot less".
EU: "OK, you can pay us £200m a week"
Boris Johnson: "But that's more than what we pay you now".
EU:"Not according to your big red bus"
Boris Johnson: "Come on, we've all said things we didn't mean, to get elected"
EU: "Oh, now we're elected. Last week you said we were a dictatorship"
Boris Johnson: "Ok, but we won't allow free movement of people"
EU:"You will, or we will take away your access to common market and watch your financial services move to Paris and Dublin".
Boris Johnson: "But we won't follow EU regulations"
EU: "You will implement what we tell you, or see the last point"
Boris Johnson: "But I want a say in how these regulations are drafted and made"
EU: "So you basically want to be an EU member".

They are all scum, but him in particular: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UUYbxLri_Og

'I'm not equipped to be PM' ?*just one of Gove's many categorical denials | Politics | The Guardian

Borris' dump and run http://gu.com/p/4n9f4/fb

This is funny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJdVDbw7hXM

Hypocrite much? Nigel Farage uses private company to reduce tax bill | Politics | The Guardian

This is the shape of things to come for the multi nationals based in the UK: Vodafone could move London HQ outside UK post-Brexit - BBC News

This is what you should be seeing/hearing on TV: [video]https://www.************/JeremyCorbynMP/videos/10154339597818872/[/video] but instead you are shown the childish crap the Murdoch wants you to see.

Last edited:
Never knew what he was talking about and didn't really care.

Screen Shot 2016-07-01 at 09.28.52.jpg

And we're getting this:

[video=youtube;J7E2NkyI4S4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E2NkyI4S4[/video]

Unfeasibly small hands and the lip movement mean this man is not to be trusted!

Last edited:
I wonder if the Leave campaign can be taken to court? [video=youtube;0dosmKwrAbI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dosmKwrAbI[/video]

It's all to play for at the moment, IMO we should aim to form a larger customs / free trade area outwith the EU initially and then pick up the EU countries as they drop out also.

America is already chasing this , as are AUZ / NZ that cant be far off the EU's gdp just with those few.

We shouldn't be chasing what we had, as we know it wasn't great, and closer union is bound to come and sooner than later (http://www.tvp.info/25939587/europejskie-superpanstwo-zobacz-oryginalny-dokument) We should look to the future and make things better for ourselves by learning what doesn't work with the current model, which no matter how much you say change things from within was never going to happen.

I wonder if the Leave campaign can be taken to court? [video=youtube;0dosmKwrAbI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dosmKwrAbI[/video]

only if the England supporters club can for making everyone believe they can beat iceland!! same thing!

It's all to play for at the moment, IMO we should aim to form a larger customs / free trade area outwith the EU initially and then pick up the EU countries as they drop out also.

America is already chasing this , as are AUZ / NZ that cant be far off the EU's gdp just with those few.

We shouldn't be chasing what we had, as we know it wasn't great, and closer union is bound to come and sooner than later (http://www.tvp.info/25939587/europejskie-superpanstwo-zobacz-oryginalny-dokument) We should look to the future and make things better for ourselves by learning what doesn't work with the current model, which no matter how much you say change things from within was never going to happen.

What's to play for? There will be free access to the EU market without free movement of people. We already trade with 50 other countries directly, who should we aim for? If you're referring to TTIP then I'm afraid you're on very thin ice.

What's to play for? There will be free access to the EU market without free movement of people. We already trade with 50 other countries directly, who should we aim for? If you're referring to TTIP then I'm afraid you're on very thin ice.

TTIP is obviously the EU's deal with the states, there are mutterings about getng a new deal pushed through for the UK on the QT.

Main problem with the TTIP is the input into legislation the US are pushing for, if we just want a customs / trade union none of that would be required.

TTIP is obviously the EU's deal with the states, there are mutterings about getng a new deal pushed through for the UK on the QT.

Main problem with the TTIP is the input into legislation the US are pushing for, if we just want a customs / trade union none of that would be required.

We will accept TTIP or any form of it because we will be crying out for money into our economy. TTIP is NOT a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock