Discuss Essex has a day off! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mountainman

A few inches of unpredicted snow and the county shuts up shop.
I've been at a standstill on the A130 for half an hour.
Grrr!

I say it every year. The russians must gather round there tv's watching the news laughing there heads off when our country grinds to a halt ovet a few inches of snow for s few days. They geg a few feet for a few months!

ybyqy7yd.jpg

Nice day here! Bit chilly though ...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

image.jpg

Love this pic from April , ten mins to clean outside 20 to defrost in and away I went worked 18 days 3 days in a row paid for a lovely holiday

I struggle to get off my drive in the snow, can't really justify a four wheel drive or even snow tyres for two or three possible days of snow a year. And the mrs won't let. Me buy a land river as a toy just in case. Would love one though.

I used to have a 110 about 15 year ago, best vehicle I've ever owned and the only one I honestly miss.

We're probably gonna get the bearded one waxing lyrical about his new toy next! (@Mike Jackson!)

Yep, five of us in it. Three were throŵn clear, including me. Everyone was ok apart from the driver who punctured his skull. Little toad claimed memory loss when I asked him to pay up. Got five points and a fine for letting him drive with no insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Essex has a day off! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock