Discuss Engineers section in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamestheplumber

Is there an engineers section on this site?

Hi James and welcome.

If you are GSR (& prove it) you will be given access to GS forum.

There is still the Plumbers Arms if not but you need to get your post count up to 10+ & get passed the doorman (Croppie) first. I will stand you a pint once you are in.

Happy Christmas

Hi James and welcome.

If you are GSR (& prove it) you will be given access to GS forum.

There is still the Plumbers Arms if not but you need to get your post count up to 10+ & get passed the doorman (Croppie) first. I will stand you a pint once you are in.

Happy Christmas

100 posts for the arms, 10 for the gas section

Remember the nuclear sub engineer who wanted to design and install some weird system in a wooden cabin thing in Scotland?

Lol , they really should have their own section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Engineers section in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Rad is only a few years old. Paint is flaking away at the top curved section and it looks like faint spots of rust where the rad is now bare.
Replies
Views
I know no one really does. But technically why should we use bonding clamps when we cut a section of gas or water pipes out? Thanks.
Replies
Views
I'm a DIYer and have a problematic toilet setup to fix: The waste pipe was installed too high for waste to flow out from a standard toilet...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a andrews water heater engineer who doesn't scratch his head when he turns up Getting fault a11 West Yorkshire
Replies
Views
I will need: install new 100mm pvc pipe work, 90-degree bend for new W/C install new 100mm pvc pipe work, 90-degree bend with new gully pot at...
Replies
Views
Back