Discuss End cap or compression stop end or end cap? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I need to remove a pipe that ran to an american fridge as the previous owner decided cut and clamp it as opposed to cap the pipe under sink, do i use an end cap or compression stop end?

Just posting again with a picture as i cant seem to edit my post, looking to remove a pipe that went to american style fridge. The pipe too right went to fridge which what I want to remove.

Attachments

• F9A61606-4F3F-45A0-B514-F378CFA4248D.jpeg
    F9A61606-4F3F-45A0-B514-F378CFA4248D.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 7A59C02E-CB9C-4E5C-B37F-EE2E8215895F.jpeg
    7A59C02E-CB9C-4E5C-B37F-EE2E8215895F.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 13
Replace the compression tee piece with a compression elbow. You could also get away with using a blanking disk in the redundant branch of the tee. You use the original nut to hold the blanking disk in place.

Reply to End cap or compression stop end or end cap? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock