Discuss Electric Testers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jimmyjangle

Getting kitted up for level three at college and unsure whether to go down decent multimeter route, usual ones look a bit flimsy so thinking of going a bit more and getting a fluke T140 electric and continuity tester. Will this be enough for working on boilers etc or best sticking with multimeters. Just find the fluke ones a bit easier to work with as main part is in your hand so no chance of dropping on floor or knocking off workspace and breaking (done this one already).

Cheers

Not sure if I am allowed to put a link on here etc so apologies in advance but this is one I am looking at.

Fluke T140 VDE Voltage/Continuity Tester. Buy online or call

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Electric Testers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, New to the forum so apologies if do any faux pas. But I have an Aqalisa Electric Quartz Shower 9.5kw (8 years old) and currently it...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I’m still very new to boiler fault finding but was wondering whether you could advise me on a particular multimeter or tester that would...
Replies
Views
Any recommendations on the FLUKE 113..as know WAY am I going for the FLUKE 116 I keep hearing is the engineers multimeter.. REALLY?? 113 Half the...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Hi all, My customer needs a new water heater/boiler - preferably electric. (Getting the gas pipe through to the desired location is a bit of a...
Replies
Views
M
We are moving and want to convert the house over to fully electric and later possibly some solar panels. The house currently has warm air heating...
Replies
Views
Martin Sylvester
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock