Discuss Electric Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

has anyone fitted these, one customer is looking for a wet system I will doing all the wet work and my sparky will do all the other works.

Any advice would be greatfull

not sure tbh i need to work out how big i would need

2 rules of thumb with electric systems

1) Don't go over 11kw on single phase domestic electric supply
2) Don't try to heat water instantaneously. Always opt for a storage based solution (eg direct unvented)

Wrestling with the laws of physics rarely works out well for the human in the bout.

The amptecs a good bit of kit, along with a direct unvented with dual immersions. One for overnight and a boost. Did one of these before christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Electric Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Just a quick question on common ducts for gas laundry appliances. I have recently looked at a gas ironer which shared a common duct with 2...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had...
Replies
Views
My towel rail is not electric but separate to central heating and has been working consistently but since the 2 port valve was replaced on Monday...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock