Discuss ECV - Handle Required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Client has built a duct in the riser but made it tooooooooooo big so they are making the duct smaller

Bes have stores do they? I thought they were only mail order

They have branchs dont they ? Or am i thinking bss ? And have you rang up your gas company and asking for one ? Because technically the person leaving there cant really turn it off unless they have a set of grips etc !

if its an ecv cant you get the gas supplier to correct it?? or is this just domestic properties this happens?

ive herrd croppies commercial?? he may have an answer?

That's a freefall fire valve, very similar to this one -

Freefall-Fire-Valve.jpg

It may not be suitable for gas! But try Landon Kingsway - Welcome to Landon Kingsway

"Can't box in around this 'andle fing!"

"<<insert profanity of choice>> it, remove it, no one'll know."

Wood butchers and builders.......

ventilation now all sorted as I have made them put in the ventilation at the top and bottom of riser direct to atmosphere.
Also told thenm to modify duct as once the handle is back in place it needs to be accessible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ECV - Handle Required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock