Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Economy 7 Immersion Water Heater - Horstmann - Advice Needed ASAP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gemwills

Hello,

I have just moved into a property and I tried to set the water heater but it didn't work overnight.

I tried to put it on boost for two hours today and still nothing. It doesn't make a noise and also the tank doesn't get warm at all.

Can anyone help me please? I don't want to leave it overnight again, as this may be wasting my electricity? Or does it need a really long time to heat up for the first time in weeks?!?

Thanks

Gemma

You should be getting something Gem, it might be an idea to get a lad with a part P ticket or, if you feel like forcing your brain to leak out of your ears, an electrician.

Whereabouts are you roughly?

Ignore that. Just noticed. Closing this one and moving your other Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Economy 7 Immersion Water Heater - Horstmann - Advice Needed ASAP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock