Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss duo-tec 28 fault code e168 new PCB in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Duo-tec 28 fault code e168 PCB replaced PCB turned boiler on same fault code e168 could it be a faulty new PCB or am I missing something

1638123168448.jpeg

Diverter not leaking into the motor ?

Reply to duo-tec 28 fault code e168 new PCB in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hi, I need to replace the pcb in my vailant eco tec Pro 28 r2 boiler. I am struggling to find one with the same serial number as mine which is...
Replies
Views
J
Turned the system from hot water only, to hot water and central heating the other day. After it working briefly, it has now stopped all together...
Replies
Views
James Middleton
J
Had a quote for a new boiler installation. Quote said... Power Flush require and install new boiler, ==== After the boiler was started, it was...
Replies
Views
Baxi Duo Tec 28 Hot Water Issue. Hi, I have a Nazi duo tec 28. I’m having an issue with my hot water. If the CH is on, and I turn on the hot...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
    • Funny
    • Optimistic
Hi, I've got a ferroli 901 boiler, I initially thought the pcb was at fault so bought a new one and I'm having the same problem ( has been...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock