Discuss Dripping kitchen tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John Challinor

Hi
Please can anyone advise me of how to stop my kitchen tap dripping? I've removed the top and the brass collar but can't seem to get the blue centre piece to move. Should it come out at all? Or should I just replace the tap?
(Photo attached that shows the brass collar still in place)
Thanks
John

Attachments

• photo copy.jpg
    photo copy.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 39
Will try being more persuasive - and if that fails a new tap it is!
Many thanks!

They ate not serviceable. You could replace the cartridge ( if you can find one!) cheaper and easier to replace the taps.

my local indie stocks cartridges similar to that one, just look around for a good merchant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dripping kitchen tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have attached an image of a kitchen tap which requires the housing around the cartridge to be removed. The housing is much more than hand-tight...
Replies
Views
I have a Bristan Manhattan mixer tap in the kitchen. Five years ago, it started to drip. I replaced the valve in the cold water side and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so...
Replies
Views
This is probably obvious but I want to replace the cartridge to stop dripping. I have done similar before but I cannot work out how to remove the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock