Discuss Drained, cleaned & filled system! Boiler stopped working??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

ive spent most of the day getting the sludge out of my radiators. Filled the system back up, bleeded all the radiators from the ground up. Turned the central heating on (expansion system) and the boiler fired.

Next thing I hear really loud gurgling noises from the hot water tank and loads of water came out the overflow. Went downstairs to check it out and the boiler had stopped working. The upstairs radiators where air locked again, reblead them and then checked the boiler again but still no juice.

blead the water pumps and got air out but now my boiler doesn't even light up??

Help!!!!

have you tried turning the system off and on again (elec wise)

did you lock open the moterized valves when you filled the system and vent the boiler if no water at rads turn boiler off at thermostaton the boiler turn pump on try again when you are shour that the heating is full of water then try to relight the boiler may need reseting if you have had lock out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Drained, cleaned & filled system! Boiler stopped working??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip...
Replies
Views
Hi so I changed a towel radiator in bathroom from a normal radiator. I bunged the f&e tank and vent pipe , drained about a pint of water out the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
On my Valliant eco tec boiler the pressure guage is on red when cold . I drain a radiator to correct to pressure and it works fine and stays in...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock