Discuss Does anyone know how to fix this ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes its a hard water area, not pumped, just tank fed. I dont think its an airlock, all other taps are fine, and water is constant out the shower. think it needs a new cartridge which will hopefully spin out and the new one will go in its place, by cartridge I took it as meaning you will get the whole brass bit that is shown in picture 2?

I am pretty sure the makers are villaroy and boch, I looked on there website and they sell lots of similar looking showers but none the same as this one. I sent them an email but have had no reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Does anyone know how to fix this ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock