Search the forum,

Discuss does anyone have any feedback on thermoboost in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
seen it on williams website
[url=http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/wiseman

Does sound like Snake oil, But im surprised to see Williams selling it. Any evidence of this stuff working Ray?

seen it on williams website
[url=http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/wiseman

Does sound like Snake oil, But im surprised to see Williams selling it. Any evidence of this stuff working Ray?

Sounds like a load of bollox.
Reminds me of 'wetter water' that was discredited a few years ago for vehicular cooling systems.

Waste of time and effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to does anyone have any feedback on thermoboost in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I work for a company that makes silicone dispensers and we're running a small focus group in Hungerford (UK) on 14th June to get feedback on some new products. If you have any tips on how to find local plumbers who can help, that would be great. We're offering free lunch and a free cordless...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone have any feedback as to which is best. Running the pipe from the outdoor gas meter to a new boiler on an outside wall or run the pipe under the floor (suspended timber) which is our existing setup and the new boiler is being sited in same location as old. I ask just in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have recently returned to the industry and have applied to Octopus for the upskill role into air-source heat space installs. Does anyone work for them on here? Just wondered what people's thoughts were on them as a company and if anyone is fitting air source what they think of this...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Where to source this type of toilet seat from ? Does anyone know where to source one of these nowadays, been advised it's about 35 years old now and was a french type one. Are the obsolete now, and only top or bottom connection fixings exist or are they source from a website possibly.? Any...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the whole house is working as normal. Hot water is working as normal on the ground floor. However, there is no hot water to the first floor bathroom. This...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock