Discuss Dishwasher inlet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JanaH

Good morning,

I'm struggling to remove my old dishwasher inlet.
It just won't come off.
Is there a trick to it or is it just stuck.

Many thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 42
you need a pair of grips if it has been done up too tight, it just screws off.

Or Nut crackers if you don't have any Pipe grips.

Thought'' Do people still have Nut crackers to break open nuts or does everyone buy shelled packed nuts?

Are you unscrewing the Brass nut from the valve or the White box?

Need to hold the isolation valve too, otherwise the lot will spin on that "T".

Thanks very much every one.
It's all resolved now.
It just needed more force that we would want to initially use.

We had pliers but do own a nut cracker as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dishwasher inlet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping...
Replies
Views
Easy if you're a plumber I guess, but if you have no plumbing knowledge? Its a Bosch, nearly ten years old I think, its door won't shut, so it...
Replies
Views
My dishwasher stopped working the other day - a red warning light comes on and it won't start. I have disconnected it and pulled it out and have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Morning. I have a leak. It’s coming from the connector pipe….the picture shows the pipe. It is a cold water pipe going in to the back of my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock