Discuss Delonghi DFG 903 low grill flame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gregg1908

I have been called out to a Delonghi cooker,the grill flame is very low.
i would presume after the burner and jets have been cleaned that the problem lies in the gas control tap.
please could anyone shed light on this for me.

is there any adjustment in output when the control knob is turned?

Hi Gregg, Why do you presume that the burner and injector have been cleaned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Delonghi DFG 903 low grill flame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Back