Discuss Danfoss Convertor for Hive in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

All of the radiators in my house have an old style Danfoss valve that you attach with a clip that screws on. I need to get a converter so that I can switch to a Hive smart thermostat. All the converters that you can get for this don’t work. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I have bought two different types of converter already and both were wrong. I have attached pictures of the original TRV and also of what I bought already. I’m hoping I can get a converter for less than £10?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 7

Reply to Danfoss Convertor for Hive in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to remove some radiators for redecorating and went to try and shut off the valves either side of my rad. I have TRV on one side and on...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, The metal spindal on the top of one of our radiator valves is snapped off and the radiator is always off, is there a quickish fix...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, These sleeves cover 10mm PVC central heating pipes (see picture and ignore tape measure) and I believe this is what makes it possible...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock