Search the forum,

Discuss Cost to fit a gas hob and kitchen sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meady

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just wondering what you lot would charge to fit a gas hob, kitchen sink and connect the washing machine and dishwasher.

The hob is fitted into the worktop and the gas is allready there so it just needs the gas valve and connecting.

The sink will need making up and fitting to the worktop but all the pipework is ready in the sink unit to be connected on to. Plus the two machines, one of which will need extended hoses as both the machines are to the right of the sink unit so the standerd hoses won't do.

Cheers

I hope so because if it ain't then they will have to get the kitchen fitter back as I'm not cutting it out :)

a days rate,

why you fitting to gas valve?

you qualify for the plumbers arms where this is allowed to be discussed!.
you also have the required posts to join the gas section if you are qualified to work on gas!!

why not join one?

a days rate,

why you fitting to gas valve?

you qualify for the plumbers arms where this is allowed to be discussed!.
you also have the required posts to join the gas section if you are qualified to work on gas!!

why not join one?

Who do I contact to do so?

Juat at a gas valve like so to isolate the hob if needed
http://m.NoLinkingToThis/p/gas-isolating-valve-15mm/46199

I would be Ā£200. Remember the cheapest guy isn't assays the best quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cost to fit a gas hob and kitchen sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it šŸ˜¬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. Itā€™s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock