Discuss Cooker straight to full flame (inopp fsd) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

geetee50

Hi I had a call out the other day after a guy disconnected a gas cooker as it went to full flame after lighting, he wrote if off as fsd inopp (straight to full flame), now I thought If the burner had a thermocouple as this one did then the burner would light to full flame and only be controlled by the thermostat, and any flame increase after 15 seconds was only relevant to Liquid expansion type fsd's ...am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cooker straight to full flame (inopp fsd) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back