Search the forum,

Discuss comercial in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I see. Not sure, sorry, you need to ask oftec what size boiler. Up to 70kw rings a bell but you best double check.

The only real difference between OFT10-101 and OFT10-201 is that 201 teaches you about biofuels and multi stage burners up to 2MW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to comercial in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but it looks great so far. I have a question about classifying a cooker .... Is a cooker with missing knobs AR or...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, Appreciate any help here. I called Mira who advise that they can't support this shower any longer. The shower works intermittently...
Replies
Views
andy ca
A
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock