Search the forum,

Discuss combined prv and condy pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

just read in the GSR mag this pump is now suitable for a prv to go into it as well,anyone fitted on of these in this way? http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/grundf...ing&gclid=CjwKEAjw86e4BRCnzuWGlpjLoUcSJACaHG5

Not used this one for prv but another make, house was mid terrace with conservatory/porch where you might want the prv to go, boiler in airing cupboard, felt a bit weird doing it

Yeah I have fitted a couple, really handy for a tricky PRV run.

Yes, used these a few times to get me out of trouble, I spoke with grundfos and they said there entire conlift range is approved for prv use

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to combined prv and condy pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock