Discuss combi 30he, CH working fine but no HW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi Just a quick question as I am sure I will need Engineer ( I am a handyman but not touching that) to sort out but afraid of being ripped of.

My problem is that the Central Heating is working fine but when I turn on the Hot Water the boiler shuts down. I noticed that the pressure dial on the boiler was very low and have re-pressurised it using the braided loop. There is plenty of water flow at the tap and none of the controls have been altered. Turn off the Hot Water and the boiler restarts.

It is a Main Combi 30HE. approx 5 to 7 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to combi 30he, CH working fine but no HW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Hope somebody can help :) I have a vented HW system with a pressurised Ch system but got bit of a annoying issue, when the hot water...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just...
Replies
Views
H
Wishing everyone on tgmhis forum a very happy Christmas!! I am working on a combi boiler which has problem with heating only. Water is heating...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock