Discuss Cleaning Turbulators Faster in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big bucket of widdle

Last edited by a moderator:
fairy liquid and green scourers, normally found by the customers sink :)

I have never come across badly encrusted turbulators. Throw them in a bucket of water and turn them
over after 10 or 15 mins whilst cleaning the baffles and chamber. If I can get hot water I would sometimes
chuck in a handful of DS3.

I have never used the customer's washing machine or dish washer:cowboy:

The warmflow springs just need to be brayed off the floor. Works a treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cleaning Turbulators Faster in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

L
Looking for tips on being faster at work. I am working on new builds and pressure is being put on me to speed up production. I am working at a...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a mystery, my bathroom has a sewage smell appears to get far worse 5pm-9pm. I have plugged my bathroom/sink with plugs and its 100%...
Replies
Views
The system is open vented with a Glowworm boiler. It has an LCD controller on the wall - see pic. I just want to remove one radiator for cleaning...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First Post on here. I am hoping someone can help with the below. I have mounted 2 new rads to a recent extention we have had. The rads...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock