Discuss Cleaning Turbulators Faster in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big bucket of widdle

Last edited by a moderator:
fairy liquid and green scourers, normally found by the customers sink :)

I have never come across badly encrusted turbulators. Throw them in a bucket of water and turn them
over after 10 or 15 mins whilst cleaning the baffles and chamber. If I can get hot water I would sometimes
chuck in a handful of DS3.

I have never used the customer's washing machine or dish washer:cowboy:

The warmflow springs just need to be brayed off the floor. Works a treat.

Nah, you are all wrong :wink5: I use Krud Kutter, dilute 1:1 in a hand sprayer, give the tabulators a good soaking. Carry on with the service, then rinse well with a garden hose if you are lucky enough to have one there, brush with a paint brush if needed as you rinse. They clean up with very little effort. Had a Vortex Pro 26/36 this week, 33 tabulators, they cleaned up a treat. Sorry if I am telling granny how to suck eggs :innocent:

Nah, you are all wrong :wink5: I use Krud Kutter, dilute 1:1 in a hand sprayer, give the tabulators a good soaking. Carry on with the service, then rinse well with a garden hose if you are lucky enough to have one there, brush with a paint brush if needed as you rinse. They clean up with very little effort. Had a Vortex Pro 26/36 this week, 33 tabulators, they cleaned up a treat. Sorry if I am telling granny how to suck eggs :innocent:
Which krud kutter do you use?!

Which krud kutter do you use?!

The original flavour. But it is proving difficult to get now for some reason. Blinking good stuff though and it is biodegradable so no worries if you spill some and you can tip the used stuff in the drain...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cleaning Turbulators Faster in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back