Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss classifying missing knobs on cooker in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but it looks great so far. I have a question about classifying a cooker ....

Is a cooker with missing knobs AR or ID? I can work the hobs using the metal parts so they do work, but the plastic control knobs are mostly missing.

Any ideas?

thanks

Would say ar but you can’t be wrong for being overcautious

Try the blue search box at the top right of the page and search for the words "hob missing knob" and you will find at least one thread discussing this at length. IIRC, the consensus was AR if FFSDs were fitted and ID otherwise.

(The black floating search widget seems to be linked to Google are returns mainly adverts)

Reply to classifying missing knobs on cooker in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and...
Replies
Views
Hi. Just joined the forum in the hope of some help removing a shower knob. I have an Axor Starck concealed shower (picture attached) and have...
Replies
Views
Hi. just had my probationary inspection. Most of the inspection went ok, apart from when the inspector asked me questions about gas fires and gas...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock