Discuss Circulation pump head and base opp direction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,

Just about to fit my welo replacement pump and realised the head and base have conflicting arrows?

What one is correct?

It’s not a new erp, it’s and old style If makes any difference.

Appreciate any help, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Circulation pump head and base opp direction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My disabled daughter’s hot water has stopped working. It’s a relatively modern Potterton boiler with an indirect sealed hot water system and a...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Back