Search the forum,

Discuss Chrome radioter elbow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ih1

Gas Engineer
Looking to buy the Chrome radiator valve elbows 15mm reducing to 10mm
can buy the danfoss trv packs with them but have load of trv packs kicking about the van.
anyone know where I can get them

Push fit 10mm or comp 10mm?
ebay have jg push fit but blooming expensive!
any merchant should do them but may have to order.

It's push fit for 10 mm pipe coming from behind the rad. Danfoss have a trv pack with them in it. But I only need the elbows

The jg ones are push fit 10mm end but like I say expensive, think ÂŁ8 for 2.
thats just the elbows.

These.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chrome radioter elbow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our boiler is in the loft and I encountered a leak in a roof above our side extension store room which has transpired to be from the boiler condensate pipe. It was cracked at an elbow so the plumber we use has replaced this and hopefully all will be well with that joint. This later prompted me...
Replies
Views
Our house was built in 2007 and we are the second family to live here - moving in in 2017. The central heating has been working fine - although the gas boiler is perhaps nearing the end of its life. But the boiler is not our current issue. Last winter two of the radiators did not heat up and...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I have done this before in another install but the valves were Danfoss and directly compatible with Hive. I am looking for an adapter that will be able...
Replies
Views
Rad is leaking from TRV valve, seems to be seeping out of where the pin comes up. I tried tightening up the nut below the pin, but that didn't help. I then looked online and saw that removing the nut and packing with some plumbers tape may help, but whenever I try to remove the nut a load of...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a leaking TRV on a downstairs radiator and need to get it replaced/fixed. Can anyone on here tell me the average cost to have this done professionally please?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock