Discuss Chemicals in Oil in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

preeti222

We use two types of oils motor oil and food oil. in motor oil chemicals are mixed. Which are those chemicals ?

Welcome to the forum preeti222

Not sure you will get an answer to your question here though

Try a engine forum

We do plumbing

try a forum in india where you come from

besides which it sounds like a school or college question

I know I'm a Geek lol, polyalphaolefins and polyinternal olefins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chemicals in Oil in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered...
Replies
Views
Looking for a plumber to pipe up Rayburn to an R type neutraliser (and alter pipework to connect existing oil boiler). Job in SG8 OQE. The job is...
Replies
Views
We've had a Grant Thornton oil boiler for about 5 years and suddenly it trips the electricity when it rains? The unit is in a wood shed and the...
Replies
Views
Hi We have a vented oil-fired heating system with a coal fire back boiler, this is going to be changed to a sealed pressurized system tomorrow and...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock